FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Selena Gomez Explains her New Tattoo and the "J" Ring!!

Selena Gomez gave us quite a shock when she showed off her new ring which had a "J" on it studded with diamonds; which was gifted by Justin Bieber.  

She then gave us another surprise by getting a tattoo which many thought was a heart. Well at last Selena broke the ice and came out with the explanations. 

The tattoo on her right wrist is not a heart but its a musical note. 

Selena says “It’s a music note, everybody thought that it was a heart for some reason, but music is a big influence in my life. I was named after a singer, I’m a singer and a lot of other personal reasons. So, that’s what I got.”
Whereas for the diamond studded "J" ring her explanation was well not satisfying for Jelenators but the Beleibers saw a ray of hope.

As when asked about the plans of marrying Justin, Selena said “No, no — that’s like almost a friendship ring. It’s just for fun.”
So guys what do you think about this explanation? Are you Justified?

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment