FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Selena Gomez at The Cover of Tu Magazine!!

Selena Gomez is featured in the cover of another magazine. This time for the cover of Tu. The magazine, which is a Mexican-based pop culture magazine, has had Selena as a favorite for a while.


 On the cover she wears an outfit that is more tame and a little less glamorous than most her onstage getups. Since I do not speak Spanish, I am not sure what the cover says. However, I am sure it has something to do with her career. (Anyone who knows Spanish please comment the translation)


Selena has been busy on her We Own the Night Tour. Currently she is finishing up her US tour, with a Canada tour right after. 
She has also hinted other possible international tour dates but as of yet she has not announced any more dates beyond what she has already booked.
What do you think about the cover? We love it. Feel free to comment 
Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment