FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wizards Of Waverly Place is BACK!!!

We all know that Wizards of Waverly Place is running its last season. Despite that the producers thought why not give the fans something to cheer about. This was the biggest thing that happened to Selena.

Yes, the season will stretch even after Alex's graduation. No need to explain who Alex is.

Its about the mischief of Alex and Harper. Broadly the story line is about Alex and Harper shifting into their apartments and have no money for the rent and due to that they raise a puppet show. Will keep it till there so that the suspense does not ends.

Even though the producers are trying to please the fans after Wizard of Waverly Place 2 the movie was cancelled. This will not be forgotten easily.

The show will be telecast-ed on 16th September cant wait now. Check out the teaser below.


What do you think about the LEGENDARY SHOW coming to an end. I get depressed whenever I think about that.

Feel free to comment

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment