FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Selena Gomez at the AMA's!!

After successfully hosting the EMA's at Belfast Ireland she was back on the red carpet as dazzling as ever.

At the EMA's there was a bit of shock, why?
Well simply Justin and Selena were not together cuddling and the things they do on the red carpet.

But guess what THEY ARE BACK! Yes, like all the other award ceremonies Justin and Selena were together and were looking really cute.

Selena wore a metallic gown of Giorgio Armani and whereas Justin was all suited up. (similar to what she wore at the Grammy's. Similar not same!)

The funny thing was that Justin picked up the gown for Selena for the paparazzi. Very good Justin!

After the show they got cozy in a vintage Rolls Royce and headed home.

I must say no matter where she is, what she is doing or who she is with she always looks Amazing!!

Check out the pictures below







What do you guys think about the AMA's? Feel free to comment

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment