FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Selena Gomez Stalker is on a Psychiatric Hold!!

Yesterday all Selenators got a shock when the 46 year old stalker was set free and all charges were dropped except the restraining order.

Today though we ave good news and something to smile about with relief. Her stalker Thomas Brodinicki has been placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

Thomas Brodinicki has been taken to the hospital for mental evaluation and then they will send him to the mental health officials at Illinois.

TMZ spoke to the stalker and here was what he had to say:


 “I’m very anti-material … I don’t like even touching anything that isn’t Selena Gomez.”He denied saying he had conversations with God about killing selena, but went on to reveal he does have plans to reunite with her in 2016, saying, “Selena Gomez and I are the holy chosen ones of God.”Brodnicki explained, “I’m not overly concerned if I meet (Selena) in the flesh because it may be like scripture says … ‘No man has seen the face of God’ … Maybe us being together is too much like seeing the face of God.”Brodnicki says he won’t try and see Selena because there’s a restraining order and because she is in Canada. 
Now that is creepy and weird. The next court hearing is on November 23.

What do you guys think about this? Feel free to comment

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment