FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber at the Lakers Game!!

Well we all know that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have not been together for quite some time thanks to Selena Gomez busy movie contracts especially Spring Breakers.

But, we all know our Jelena no matter how far apart they are or for how long they come back and they come back with a bang!

They did just that; Selena and Justin were spotted at the Lakers game on Tuesday 17th April at the Staples Centre Los Angeles. The Lakers were playing the San Antonio Spurs.

Selena Gomez who we all know is a Texan, was cheering for the Spurs and she tweeted "LET'S GO SPURS!!! LET'S GO!!"

Justin and Selena had the courtside seats and yet they weren't shy of showing their love for each other.

Yup, they kissed during the game and well honestly I am not surprised judging by their history as a couple. They even managed to get featured in the "Kiss Cam". They even met one fan of theirs at the game.

Check out the pictures below.

















So guys what do you think about this? I am personally not surprised.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment