FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Selena Gomez Releases her new Fragrance "Selena Gomez"!!

Well Selenators at last that day has come. Finally, Selena Gomez has launched her fragrance and the name of the fragrance is her very own name; yup its "Selena Gomez".

On July 15th 2011 we told you that Selena Gomez is going to start her new fragrance, we were right and then well there was voting and Selena took help from her fans and we loved to be a part of it. http://weareselenators.blogspot.in/2011/07/selena-gomez-to-start-her-own-fragrance.html

Finally after such a long wait, its out. The fragrance is tantalizing and well even the cover photo. Remember the sexy photoshoot?

This is the bottle of Selena Gomez fragrance "Selena Gomez"

Her Fragrance 'Selena Gomez' was launched on April 12th 2012 in New York City.

She tweeted "Ahhh it's so purrty.. So excited, nervous and hyper." She said "I've always wanted to since Mary-Kate and Ashley had their little body sprays, I loved those and was obsessed with them."  

Selena even had the explanation on why she named her first fragrance "Selena Gomez" she said,  "It's called my name, because I didn't want to get all philosophical with my first one."

She explained, "I wanted it to be representing me so it's really fun, very sophisticated and also fruity. The only way I can describe it is yummy!" 

How can Selena thank everybody and forget the ones she treats like family, yes us. Well if you didnt know Selenators helped Selena to finalized her fragrance.
http://weareselenators.blogspot.in/2011/12/selena-needs-help-from-her-fans-for-new.html

So she thanks the fans aka Selenator by saying "They're the ones wearing it, so I trust them - their opinions and everything that they've done for me."

Selena Gomez fragrance "Selena Gomez" will be available exclusively at Macy's for $35, $45, $55 starting May of this year.

So guys are you excited that it has finally arrived. Well but we need to say hats off to Selena, now she has her own fragrance, fashion line, is brand ambassador of UNICEF, is a singer and an actress. Just sheer talent that's it.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment