FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Selena Gomez at the Ellen DeGeneres Show 2012!!

Well, guys we are already so happy about the Wizards of Waverly Place comeback that every Selenator now can not wait for 2013.

We all know that Selena has done an animated film recently which in now running in a theatre near you i.e. "Hotel Transylvania".

Selena visited Ellen again this year, remember the Justin pillow scene from last year? click here

This year Ellen pulled Selena leg in a completely different manner, although this time also she kept on asking Selena about Justin and her reply used to always be that "He is Fine" 

Ellen gave her own taste of "Hotel Transylvania" scaring Selena throughout the show. Selena who is still a kid from her heart couldn't resist screaming and shrieking out of fear.

Selena said 'I'm the kind of person that likes to get scared - but I'm covering my eyes and ears the entire time.'

Selena was so scared that she in a humorous manner said to Ellen that she is never coming back.

Check out the pictures below






So guys what do you think? Do you think you make Selena more scared? If you ask me I will pass because I love her smile not her scream <3

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment