FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Selena Gomez got a New Home!!

Hey, dear Selenators first of all I am really sorry this year for my late posts, I am just too busy this year. Nevertheless I always try to get the news on time, with the best of my ability.



Selena Gomez has just bought a million dollar mansion for herself. Yes, she has bought a house in Los Angeles which is more like a mansion for 2.9 million dollars. This house was the former home of Jonah Hill.

The house is a 4650 sq ft estate in Tarzana, Los Angeles, which consists of 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a pool and a tennis court. Now that is amazing.

Although despite the rumours it is very unlikely for Justin Bieber to move in with Selena, and she is no rush to do so.

Selena said, "I'm lucky, it's really fun. (But) I'm 20 I don't take anything in my personal life seriously. I have great friends and a solid group of people I love"

She added "Marriage and all other stuff will happen once I feel accomplished in every other aspect of my life."

So guys, what do you think of this new house Selly bought?? I will just say no matter how big a house Selena buys, it will not be enough to fit her fans.. :)

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment