FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Selena Gomez May do "A World Tour" next Year!!

Well, we all know that Selena and Justin are no more together, but this is definitely not affecting Selena Gomez professionally and that's a good thing.

Selena Gomez made one of her fans super happy by giving her a "Video Shout out". During this she may have spilled the beans about her another "World Tour" which she is planning to do next year. Anybody remembers the amazing "We Own the Night Tour"?

So, she didn't just make the girl really happy but she somewhat made every Selenator around the world happy with hope.

The fan who she gave a shout out was Mio who lived in Hong Kong. When the interviewer asked Selena whether she will ever go to Hong Kong to meet her,

Selena said “I hope so, that would be amazing. I want to do a lot of traveling. I might to do a world tour next year so maybe!”

You can check out the video below.

So guys what do you think? Will she actually do a world tour soon? Well we can all hope.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com
@WeSelenators(twitter) 

No comments:

Post a Comment