FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Broke up Again!! This time for Good??

Well Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have not been on a very smooth sea for the past few months.

They have been some fights, some awkward moments, some break ups and also some make ups after break ups.

Both Selenators and Belibers were very confused on what is actually happening and everything was getting so unpredictable.

Guess what guys Jelena did it again. Yes, you guessed it right, Selena and Justin have again had a fight and broken up. Although this time many people and hollywood experts are saying that they have broken up for good.

Now, the interesting part; Selena and Justin broke up due to Selena ex boyfriend Nick.

Selena Gomez is as reports say "Devastated" because Justin has become good friends with Nick. Justin and Nick met on December 13th where they started bromancing over a game of table tennis.

Due to this Selena refused to go and attend Justin's concert in Chicago.

A source close to Selena told HollywoodLife.com, "Justin and Nick Jonas hung out all night. Selena was crying about it. He wouldn't even return her calls when she found out and called him up. Hanging out with Nick proved that he wants to just be a jerk about this, and Selena’s sick of being heartbroken. They are finished, and I think it’s for good this time.."

I personally believe that Justin has been taking Selena granted for some time now and he also wants to break this relationship but doesnt want to end it directly.

He is been fooling with Victoria Secret model's and even after knowing Selena's bitter history with Nick Jonas, yet he becomes good friends with him. I mean this all cant be just coincidence.

Selena on her and Nick's break up said "I was in a relationship previously where I had to hide everything and it wasn't my choice. I had to go through different exits and take separate cars and do the craziest things, and it just really wasn't worth it. It was like a year of my life completely wasted."
Does anybody remember the music video Burnin Up?

One of Selena's friend said "This is why they should break up. She keeps trying and she's heartbroken. It's not working." 

So guys what do you thin? Are Jelena over for good or will they find love somewhere and comeback?
Feel free to post

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com
@WeSelenators(Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment