FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber at the Grocery Store!!

Well Selena and Justin, what can I say. Every single day they surprise me. They cant just stay away from each other can they?

Well it looks like after all the PDA and exotic vacations they thought lets buy Domestic Goods Together. So have they evolved to that stage? Well we got our answer.

The best part for us was the purple and blue hair bun of Selena.As per the man with white hair, we have no idea who he is, perhaps a body guard?

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were spotted at the grocery store at Encino, California. They were looking as if they were married said one eye witness.

Well what can we say. Check out the pictures of this domestic bliss below.

















So guys have Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber evolved in their relationship? Feel free to comment

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Like How Sel's hair is ties up im a bun and her pants match the color of her top there both dark!

    ReplyDelete