FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Selena Gomez at the UNICEF Concert!!




Well we knew that Selena Gomez will perform for UNICEF for their annual acoustic concert at Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood.

She was looking stunning like always, she looked more mature than before and well she was performing for a good cause!

She was wearing a maxi skirt with an odd looking top which showed two sides of her stomach.



Selena raised $200,000 for charity, Selena may be pretty outside but her heart is so much beautiful.

After performing she thanked on Facebook saying "Thank You to all who came out to the show last night at House of Blues on Sunset. That is one of the shows I look forward to the most and cannot wait for next year's show. Thank you to @only1noah and @bigtimerush for being a part of the show. I don't have an exact number but together we all raised over 200,000 dollars to benefit UNICEF. Were helping to save the lives of children all over the world.''


Well look for this space for more pictures of the concert she hosted.

Selena is also hanging around with friends quite lately (see the picture below)



So guys what do you think about this noble cause concert?

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment