FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Broke Up??

Okay Selenators, today is well not such a good day for all the Jelena supporters.

Rumours (i hope they remain rumours) of the break up of Selena and Justin have surfaced.

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been together since February 2011 officially! It seems the Romeo and Juliet of Teenage celebrities have broken up.


Some say that we saw this apocalypse coming.

Justin being with Barbara Palvin who is a Victoria Secret model. They have been together for quite some time and well, even the pictures are trying to tell a story.

On the other hand Selena is seen with Gregg Sulkin on the sets of Wizards of Waverly Place. Well, I may be biased but I feel Justin pictures would have made Selena way uncomfortable. Then again, I am a Selenator.

Barbara tweets also may have had some part in the break up. She tweeted about how fun loving it is to be with Justin. Guess what Barbara doesn't like Selena. These two have made quite a lot of news which may have made Selena uncomfortable.

On twitter well, it's a battleground. Some Belieber's are over the moon with the break up of Jelena and they are very happy with what they now call Jarbara. Then, they are some Belieber's who are still hoping that Jelena are together and dont want Justin to be with Barbara. Some are just happy that Justin is single and dont want him to date anyone.

As for the Selenators, well we are with Selena, we all want Selena and Justin to be together but they are few who think it is the right thing that they broke up since they wanted Selena to be with someone better and some thought it is good for her career.

IF you ask me, I am not a big fan of change, so I am hoping that Jelena are still together.

They have been some mini tweet battles between Justin, Barbara and Selena if you read their tweets you would sense it.

Now, E! News have said that a source has told them that Selena and Justin broke up a week ago.

The source said "Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship."
The Magazine People said that it was Selena who broke up with Justin. (Maybe she got uncomfortable with the relationship between Justin and Barbara who knows). They said that because of their schedules it was getting complicated and she got trust issues. It was hard but it had to end.

Well, let us see the silver lining on this very cloudy day, none of the officials of Selena or Justin have confirmed this. Selena and Justin have also not confirmed their break up.

If the break up is true, well then I would miss the Jelena days (I never imagined I would say that)

Well, guys, what do you think, did they really break up or is it just a rumour? Feel free to comment
This is surely trouble in paradise.

I am keeping my fingers crossed

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselentors@gmail.com
@WeSelenators (twitter)

I am supporting JELENA!! Are you?





No comments:

Post a Comment