FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Selena Gomez at the 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards!!


Well, guys sadly although not confirmed, Justin and Selena have broken up. So it is logical to say that both of them are not very happy and vivacious like they used to be.

Nevertheless, Selena Gomez attended the 2012 Glamour Women of the Year Awards which was held at the Carnegie Hall in New York City.

Selena who is on the cover of the December issue of Glamour was looking stunning like always and didnt gave any hint that she was sad because of the break up.

Selena wore a white peplum dress and was looking amazing and smiling to the cameras, just like always.

Selena won the 'Independent Spirit Award' and gave an amazing acceptance speech.


“Thank you so much. I am so honoured to be in a room full of women that I can only aspire to be as good as they are one day, I just want to share to all the girls out there that you have a voice, you have a chance to do what you love, whether that is acting or singing. And just being true to who you are.”
Check out this video of Selena at the Red Carpet of Glamour Women of the Year Awards!



Check out the pictures below.













So guys what do you think? After the break up do you see any change in Selena? Feel free to comment

I think she deserves this award if you see Selena Gomez is the youngest ever US Ambassador for UNICEF helping children in need all over the world!!

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com
@WeSelenators (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment