FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Selena Gomez is the Style Ambassador of ADIDAS NEO!!

We all know that Selena is not just an actress or a singer but a lot more. She has her own clothes line (Dream Out Loud), she is even the brand ambassador of UNICEF, she has her own fragrance and now, she has become the Style Ambassador of ADIDAS NEO!

Adidas declared "As Adidas NEO Label's new style ambassador, Selena will inspire teens with the label's fresh looks through a three-year partnership until the end-2015." 

Selena will be making appearances for Adidas NEO, she will be the face of the line doing commercials and publicising it.

Now the fun part, Selena Gomez will be kind off working with Justin Bieber as he is the spokesperson for this German Sports Brand!

Although Selena will be more involved in it as compared to Justin. She plans to design her own collection of shoes, clothing and accessories.

Selena is excited about this new venture of hers, since she told Teen Vogue

"They know what's going to happen in 2014. They know all the hip stuff, so I almost feel like the underdog coming in and learning about the whole design process."  

Selena also expressed her feeling about working with Adidas NEO:

"It is a great partnership for me because Neo really cares about style and having fun with fashion and allowing you to be yourself. This is something that's always been important to me and is important to my fans, too: knowing they can express themselves through wearing whatever clothes they want and feel good about themselves." 

She even said

"I am really enjoying being involved with the design process and Neo is letting me have fun with this. I get to wear the clothes first and have a voice and an opinion and I can't wait to see the results of our new collection. I'm excited that it also allows my fans to be involved and they can come with me on this journey."

Check out this promotional video:

Check out the promotional photoshoot below.


















So guys what do you think about this new venture for Selena? Do you think it will kind off put Dream Out Loud in the back seat? Feel free to comment

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com
@WeSelenators (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment