FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Selena Gomez on the cover of i-D Magazine!!

Well guys we all know that Selena is achieving new height of success nowadays, both in her music as well as acting career.

So it is not surprising she is in the cover of a magazine. This time she is on the cover of i-D magazine!

But this shoot is a bit different. Unlike the other shoots this shoot has the least glamour and makeup possible.

Selena showed her non glamorous, the girl next door side. And even after all that she is still looking gorgeous. Selena showed that she doesn't need heavy makeup too look classy and gorgeous or hot!

All the pictures were taken in Black and White.

On the cover she is winking, showing how fun she can be and also trying to portray her naughty side ;)

In the magazine Selena said "‘I love doing shoots overseas. Actually being there and feeling the environment adds a realness to the shoot. It’s so easy to wear incredible, beautiful dresses and look super glamorous, because you have the power of Photoshop, but a shoot that’s really stripped-down and raw is really fun to do. I was being rained on, it was freezing, I was covered in a giant sweater and my hair was all over the place. I got to just be in that moment and feel like I was there." 

She even told how much she loved Britney. This is one thing she has emphasized since a long time. I knew about this in 2007 itself.

So guys what do you think about this new photoshoot? Do you like Selena all dressed and classy or do you like this look? Feel free to comment

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com
@WeSelenators (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment