FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Selena Gomez Opens up About her Personal Life and More!!!

Hey guys we all know that Selena is getting busy with all her concerts and Getaway premières. She looked stunning during her premier.

Well we all know that being a celebrity is never easy, you have expectations and your life is monitored 24x7.

Selena opened up about her life, her career and her emotions.

Selena says "It does get to me. I'm a Human and I feel emotions too when people talk about you" she maybe referring to all the people who hate her just because she dated a guy called Justin Bieber. Too all the news about her personal life she says "It's never a good feeling cause half the time it's just bull, it's not real."

Well it seems she is quite disturbed about the surveillance about her personal life.


Selena even said "In the real world I'll drive my car to the grocery store and buy myself some food. In the media world it's like, Oh, I drive my car to go somewhere secretive. It gets too clouded so I just have good people around me."

I feel Selena means all her good friends like Taylor Swift who stayed with her during all her hard times. She says that the positive people around her has helped her to be in a place where she is now, both emotionally as well as in her career.

We all know that Selena has been in her pinnacle where her music career is concerned. She got the No.1 album and also won a VMA!

About her No. 1 album "Star Dance" she says "It felt good, but I was still a little nervous because his following is very committed." Here she is referring to Jay-Z who is de-crowned from his No.1 spot on the billboard.

Selena confessed "I did not think at all I'd get No. 1. It was such a crazy feeling and after four records having the fourth one be No.1; it felt like I tried all styles of music and kept going until I got my sound."

Selena has been in an emotionally unstable state recently after her breakup with Justin.


On her love life she said "I'm very picky though. I'm confident and I believe that you should have somebody who really does love you for who you are. The hardest part is just trying to find someone that will just love the core person and not anything else around." 

Do you think Selena is pointing on Justin Bieber's flings? Maybe.

Well a year back on this blog I posted that Selena loves to bake with her mom and sometimes even alone. This time she revealed that she loves to cook and bake.


She says "I like to cook casseroles, cheesy potatoes, cheddar rice with chicken. It's just kinda stuff that's really not good for you. That's what I cook."

Well we all agree that Selena Marie Gomez has one of the best bodies in the industry. She revealed the secret about this gorgeous body.


She said "Well now this tour is making me workout. I've never danced this much in my life. We do 13 choreographed pieces for the show and I wanted to full out dance. Now I'm like 'Why did I do this to myself ?' " Well I am quite sure she did it for her beloved fans who love her a lot.

So guys what do we make of all this? This time she did reveal a lot. Feel free to comment

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com
@WeSelenators (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment