FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Selena Gomez on Women's Attractiveness!!


Well guys we all know how hot and sexy and gorgeous and classy Selena is. This has been proven many times. Now Selena has something to say about attractiveness.

Selena Gomez says "The most attractive thing about a woman, for me, is her confidence. So, because I turned 21 this year and a lot of great things have happened for me, that's the one thing I want to exude." 

We all can see that Selena Gomez has found this newly found confidence thanks to her massive success this year in all fields she has her hands in.

She realized this and she said "I've become a bit more about the red lip and being a little bit more; I like to say confident, as opposed to sexy, even though that's what I feel. And I feel very comfortable in my skin." 

Well I believe that she is right. What do you think about this? Feel free to comment

P.S. 'Star Dance' tour is kicking off next week. Vancouver be ready!!

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com
@WeSelenators (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment