FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

David Letterman grills Selena Gomez about Justin Bieber :P

David Letterman didn't hold back last night in firing questions at Selena Gomez about her romance with Justin Bieber.


Here is the conversation:

"Can I show this picture? Will this bother you if I show this photo?" Letterman said, holding a photo of her with Bieber.

"Sure," said Gomez.

"This is you and Justin Bieber," Letterman said and the audience gave a big "Awww!" at seeing the photo.

"You know where this was taken?" Letterman then asked.

"The Vanity Fair Oscar party," Gomez replied.

"That's right, February 27th. And then, he was your date? You're dating – are you dating? You're not dating?"

Gomez coyly said, "It was like a little prom night, wasn't it? Looked like it.

"You guys look very happy there," Letterman said. "How long have you known him?"

"Uh, almost, like, two years now," Gomez replied.

"Two years? Where did you meet?" Letterman asks. "People gotta meet somewhere, right?"

"Actually, his manager called my mom, who's my manager," Gomez revealed. "I heard he was your paperboy," Letterman joked.

Gomez replies, "I'm blushing!"

"Yeah, but is there – I mean, I don't know," Letterman continues, "are you dating? You're not dating?"

"He's been in my life for so long," Gomez says, "and it's just nice to have someone that understands what you're going through."

"Now, listen, this is not my first rodeo," Letterman jokes. "You can talk to me talk to me about these things. I understand, because of your circumstance and his circumstance, the reluctance necessary in discussing a relationship like this, so I'm not gonna press anything."

"Aww, well, that's very sweet," an appreciative Gomez says.

"Yeah, so, but good luck," Letterman adds, to which Gomez says, "Thank you."

Here is a Video


Proud to be a Selenator 
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment