FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Selena Gomez Listed on the Most Beautiful People in 2011...

Selena Gomez has been acknowledged as one of the most beautiful people in 2011 according to Paper Magazine. The magazine has always been issuing names of beautiful people annually. And this year, the Disney princess was included on the list. 

To the magazine, Selena admitted that sometimes she was a bit shock with her current hectic life. 

She said, "Sometimes I'll wake up with, like, a thousand things to do and just freak out." She continued, "But then I just have to remind myself of how fortunate I am to be able to do what I do." 

The brunette beauty also unveiled her plans after she finally finishes "Wizards ofWaverly Place" stuff and leave her label as "tweeny-idol". 

She described, "Once my show is over, I'll have to start over in a way." She later continued, "Gaining credit from a different crowd, it's gonna be hard." 

She's been doing an attempt to create an even more mature image to herself. This summer she will release a romance comedy film "Monte Carlo", where she will play as Grace, which also features Leighton Meester and Cory Monteith

Unlike many other former Disney stars who are now using controversies only to shape their new image as adult women, Selena promised that she's not going to hurt her fans by creating such controversies. 

She told the magazine, "I love my fans more than anything, so I'd never wanna do something that would make them uncomfortable." She added, "I feel like it's all about choosing roles gradually." (so proud to be her fan right now)

Selena also shared about her latest music project. She said that her upcoming third album will sound more like 

"Up-tempo electro-pop vibe". She shared, "I love making people happy. I never wanna take my music too seriously, that's not what it's about for me." 

Beside Selena Gomez, other notable names included on the Most Beautiful People list are Adele, Rob Kardashian, Amber Heard, and Josh Hutcherson. Also listed areKeri Hilson, Justin Bartha, and Wonder Girls.


Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

No comments:

Post a Comment