FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Selena Gomez: I Didn't "Lie" About Dating Justin Bieber....


Selena Gomez's words about the Biebs are coming back to haunt her!
On the Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday, the actress-singer, 18, got teased for what she used to say about her secret boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Ellen DeGeneres played an old clip of Gomez shrugging off romance rumors about Bieber, 17. "He's like my little brother. That's weird to me," Gomez said during her previous appearance on the show.
Giggling on Tuesday's show, Gomez didn't have a good answer for how to describe her relationship nowadays. "Don't take me to jail!" she said. "I don't know! I don't know."
"Now you've made [the relationship] public," DeGeneres pointed out. "[You've] made me a fool."
Laughing, Gomez retorted: "No, I really didn't...He's just sweet!"
DeGeneres continued to grill her good-naturedly. "He's not like your little brother, is he? No, he's not. And he's a fantastic guy. You can't try to hide that forever. I know you all were sneaking around but that's crazy. You're both huge stars and you can't hide from us!"
"I didn't lie to you," Gomez insisted. "I didn't though. I'll say that."
"No, you didn't blatantly lie," DeGeneres said. "[But] a little brother is not someone you want to date."
"Well, no," Gomez admitted. "That would be weird."
Here is the interview of her on 22 sept 2010 


The video below is the interview that occurred yesterday



Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always 

No comments:

Post a Comment