FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Selena Gomez and the Scene new Album "Will have a Lot More Depth"


This summer, Selena Gomez will release her new album, which will feature the lead single "Who Says." And, in the short time since she released her previous album, A Year Without Rain, in September, she's managed to live a bit of life. When MTV News caught up with her, Selena said those experiences will end up on the record.


"The third record is really fun, and there's a song called 'Hit the Lights' that I love, and it's basically about every missed opportunity that you've had," she said. "But it's also a dance track. There's a lot more depth [on this album]." 

Selena took on a bigger role this time around as a writer. "I am writing, very excited," she said, teasing that her life experiences will serve as inspiration for the lyrics.

"There's one song that I co-wrote with Toby Gad: It's kind of like a compliment song slash dig," she explained. "It's really fun. It's basically saying, 'I had a few people who weren't treating me right, but now I have wonderful people.' So it's like I'm thanking my friends while saying goodbye to the other people. It's very therapeutic."
In addition to working with the "If I Were a Boy" hitmaker, Selena also worked with a British pop starlet.
"There is one [song] that I'm completely in love with, and it was written by Pixie Lott, who I am obsessed with," she said. "And it's my mom's favorite song. It's very sweet. It's kind of a ballad, but not really. It's basically about living in the moment; it's about enjoying right now. I'm very much enjoying right now. I'm in a good place." 

Are you looking forward to Selena Gomez's new album? Tell us comment!

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment