FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Bella Thorne Wants To Be Like Selena Gomez!!!!


Firstly we want to congratulate Kathrine and William for their marriage. We wish you a happy married life.


Bella Thorne is a big fan of Selena Gomez.
The 13-year-old actress, who plays CeCe Jones in Disney show Shake It Up!, said she "looks up" to Sel and hopes to follow in her footsteps.
She said in praise of Selena Gomez: "I’ve worked with Selena a few times and she is not only kind, but very professional.
"She has lived a very happy, successful life and has always been considerate of her fans," she told Latina. "She has done a wonderful job managing her career and keeping herself real, she is very talented, a hard worker and a perfectionist."
From what she's learned from other stars like Selena, Bella added: "I've learned that you need to stay humble and honest. You need to keep it real and in perspective and stay true to your fans.
"I've also learned that you need to always keep working on your craft and to get better."

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

No comments:

Post a Comment