FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rebecca Black "I Love Selena Gomez"

Speaking about her inspiration,Rebecca Black was full of nothing but praise for Selena Gomez
"I love Selena Gomez," Rebecca explained. "She's been in the industry since she was so young.
"She hasn't gotten caught up in all of the rehab or drugs or whatever," the Friday singer continued.
Black has also made no secret that she's a Belieber and when asked how she feels being compared to Justin Bieber,
She told E! News: "I love Justin Bieber so it is like the biggest compliment I've ever gotten I think, so, it's so cool."
When asked what kind of song she'd like to collaborate with Justin on if she ever got the chance, 
She replied: "I would leave that up to him. He's had more experience than I've had, so that's his choice."

Well what do you think about this. Well we are not shocked at all about this we all knew this will happen one day or another.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

No comments:

Post a Comment