FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Selena Gomez Talks About her Fashion Line DOL!!


We all know Vevo rules all of the music videos on YouTube, but they also own Vevo Stylized which caught up with Selena Gomez recently. They talked about her style and fashion line-Dream Out Loud. You will find the whole interview located in the video at the bottom of this post.
I love the fact that she is taking her line to the next step. She does seem to be really into fashion, lets hope that she expands it before long. I think it would sell well if she had a side line of women’s fashion, but that has yet to happen yet.
What do you think about the interview? Do you hope to see Selena growing her brand beyond a junior’s fashion line? I do, but we have to remember that she is still 18 so I suppose that is the last thought on her mind. But maybe in a year or two she will see a great market to join.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

No comments:

Post a Comment