FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Selena Gomez Kicks Off Radio Disney's 15th Birthday Celebration!


Did you know that Radio Disney is 15 years young?  The radio station that plays all of our favorite jams is celebrating it's 15th birthday with huge prizes and even bigger guests.
To kick off the festivities, Selena Gomez stopped by the Radio Disney studio's to do a "Take Over With Ernie D" and have some fun cutting a huge birthday cake.  Selena performed an acoustic version of her hit single "Who Says" and shared some details about her upcoming tour with Allstar Weekend. 
 "First of all, I'm going to need to bring some of my girlfriends, because I'm going to go crazy with all the boys. I think it's going to be a huge party, which is exactly what I want it to be…always fun, never serious!"  
You'll also want to stay tuned to Radio Disney because they have more awesome guests stopping by like Willow Smith, Jordin Sparks, Greyson Chance, Cody Simpson, Ashley Tisdale and Austin Butler, cast members from Disney Channel’s “Shake It Up,” “Lemonade Mouth” and “Good Luck Charlie.”  And if that wasn't enough they are giving away over 80 chances to win amazing prizes in the "Pick Your Present" contest.  Prizes include guitars signed by Taylor, Selena, Willow, Allstar Weekend, Greyson and Cody, and more, plus iPads, iPod Touches, Wii consoles, Flip cameras and gift cards.
Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

No comments:

Post a Comment