FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Selena Gomez Typical Weekend!!


On Fridays I do a live audience taping of Wizards of Waverly Place, – I play Alex Russo – which doesn’t finish until about 9pm. I’ll be exhausted after getting up at 7am all week for rehearsals and filming, but then I go into hair and make-up and shoot the show in front of 200 kids, and suddenly I’m on cloud nine. You hear them laughing and they’re holding posters and wearing Wizards shirts and my adrenalin shoots right up.
Afterwards, I’m always like, “we should go do something”, which usually means dinner with the other members of the cast somewhere in Los Angeles. If I get my own way we go to PF Chang’s. Do you have it in Britain? It’s a Chinese restaurant chain that does delicious egg rolls and crispy wantons.
In an ideal world though I’d be spending the weekend in Texas, which means taking a lunchtime flight out of LA. I was born in Grand Prairie, a city in Dallas County, and I absolutely love going back to stay with my grandparents.
I’ll spend the afternoon catching up with my Nana and then I’ll surprise my 11-year-old cousin Brooke by picking her up from school. It makes my day seeing the look on her face when she spies me waving at her from the school gate.
We have this cute Starbucks just next to my Nana’s house which I use as a rendezvous when I get back to Texas. Brooke and I will drive around picking up my friends and then we’ll all ride in one car for hot chocolates. My friends and I won’t have seen each other for ages so we’ll have lots to fill each other in on.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

p.s. It was and intreview..

No comments:

Post a Comment