FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Selena Gomez is Back on Stage!!

Selena Gomez was back onstage and appeared to be in much better health on Monday (June 13). 



Selena Gomez spent the weekend recovering after being hospitalized last Thursday in Los Angeles for a combination of food poisoning and exhaustion.



Selena Gomez took the stage for a performance at the Santa Monica Place mall Monday afternoon, wearing a flowing, white blouse over a white tank top, black shorts, and black strappy heels. Selena and her band, the Scene, played two of her hit songs, "Who Says" and "A Year Without Rain," to cheers from the crowd.


Selena thanked her fans profusely for coming out to see her and for their support, especially in the last few days.


She also apologized for missing her original appearance, which had been scheduled for this past Friday."I want to thank you so much for coming. If you guys came on Friday, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be here," she said before the band struck up the first few notes of "Who Says." "I love you guys very much."


Although Selena didn't do any crazy dance moves or flips, she performed each song with plenty of energy. Her voice sounded strong and steady. At the end of the second song, the teen star answered a few questions from fans in the audience, mostly pegged to her experience filming the upcoming movie "Monte Carlo," around which the event was organized.


Selena did take a brief moment to assure her fans (and the throng of reporters also gathered) that she's feeling just fine. "I'm feeling much better, thank you," she said.


Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment