FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Selena Gomez Talks New Album, New Movie and what not in Billboard Magazine!!


Selena Gomez looks like a 1950’s pin-up model on the cover of the latest issue of Billboard Magazine, where she discusses an array of topics including her new movie, her “love/hate” relationship with the Internet and more. She going Retro in everything!!

Peep a few excerpts from the interview below: 

On her “love/hate” relationship with the Internet:
“I have a love-hate relationship with the Internet. I don’t like it in general — it’s vicious. But it’s also incredible that I can connect with fans, because I love to hear their feedback and let them know about my life.”
We love you too Selena.

On having both a new movie and a new album coming out at the same time:
“It’s obviously an important phase in my career, and personally. The good news is I have been juggling acting and singing for two-and-a-half to three years. But I have to start over in some areas. It’s interesting to start taking risks, to grow up through my music.”

On her upcoming album When The Sun Goes Down:
“It’s techno dance. Pop is something I’m most comfortable with and these are producers who know me and know the direction we want to go in. The songs are tailored to me and my style. I’m very lucky.”

On her mom protecting her as her manager:
“My mom has been my manager since day one. She helps me make choices correctly. She protects me.”

On fellow Disney Channel alum Shia LaBeouf:
“He did it really well. He’s talented and doing wonderful things. Everybody has their own vision of how they want things to play out.”

On making music in Spanish:
“Eventually I hope to make a record in Spanish. I don’t do anything that’s not organic. I don’t like putting my name on anything I don’t approve.”

On being “unplugged:”
“I love stripping the music down to bass and guitar. [It] gives the songs a whole new meaning

Well if this addition comes to India we are buying it. Feel free to comment your thoughts about this.
Keep praying for Selena 

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

No comments:

Post a Comment