FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Justin Bieber giving Selena Gomez a Foot Massage!!


Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez went from keeping their relationship secret to broadcasting their love all over the world! The hot teen dream couple are still vacationing together, and it’s safe to say The Biebs takes good care of his leading lady. A Twitpic has surfaced of the 17-year-old singing sensation giving Selena a foot massage!
Well as it is printed on Justin Bieber cap "OBEY" well we can see that he is obeying for sure :P
The fan Twitter account@AdorableJelena posted the photo of a shirtless Justin sitting on a couch with Selena by his side, Celebuzz reports.
Last week the pop stars were photographed making out on the shores of Maui, Hawaii, and frolicking in the water.

Love and Peace Always
Proud to be a Selenator





No comments:

Post a Comment