FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Selena Gomez premieres ‘Love You Like a Love Song’ music video!!


Selena Gomez premiered her new video for “Love You Like a Love Song” on Thursday.
The dream-like video features the former Disney actress wearing many costumes. The video begins with Selena Gomez singing in a karaoke bar. 
From there, she channels a hippie, an '80s style androgynous pop star, Marie Antoinette, and a '50s character “in space,” as she described it. She also surrounds herself with a mariachi band and hits a heart-shaped piñata with a light saber.
"This song is fun and I wanted it to be really high fashion and different and I think we have accomplished that," she told E! News. "It's basically talking about how crazy you are about someone whenever it's the beginning. It's the honeymoon stage if you will."
“The video is definitely the craziest video I’ve ever done,” she had said while shooting.
“Sometimes when you’re in love, there are things that you can’t really explain, [and] it doesn’t really make sense. That’s how I feel when I’m in love.” 
“We kind of just cover different venues on how I interpret love,” she added about the video’s concept.
She told E!, prior to the premiere, her ultimate goal was to make the video fun, because for her, love is fun.
"Because I'm only 18, I think love is supposed to be really fun. So that's how I interpret it, at this point in my life. I think it's really fun and you are supposed to enjoy it, kinda dive in," she said.
Watch “Love You Like a Love Song” below.
Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

No comments:

Post a Comment