FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at Maui beach Hawaii!!


 I am just happy to see her smile !!


Following their appearance at the Billboard Awards this past Sunday, love birds Justin Bieber and girlfriend Selena Gomez flew off to Hawaii for a romantic holiday.


Of course, it did not take long for photos from the ‘private’ getaway to surface online…
Seriously!!

The photos are quite intimate in nature and speculation is abundant as to the sexual nature of their relationship (I think)
So are they ‘doing it’?



You can judge for yourself, and let me know your thoughts in the comments section!


Till than you could check out some pictures below.






























Proud to be a Selenator

Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

3 comments: