FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Demi Lovato and Justin Bieber visit Selena Gomez!!

Well we all know that Selena had an amazing year but the ending would have been better.

Selena's mother Mandy Teefy had a miscarriage and it's really sad. Due to that Selena also cancelled her two holiday concerts.

Selena has been quite depressed lately and why shouldn't she be. Well when the time is bad a shoulder is the best thing that you could get; and Selena exactly got that.

Selena was visited by Demi Lovato who is her best friend since she was 7 when they used to act together at "Barney and Friends"

Selena beau Justin also visited her to give her a shoulder to cry on. My respect for him has been increased.

Well I still hope and pray for Selena and her family and they should get up and do not lose hope.

So guys lets give our support to her.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment