FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Selena Gomez will be Ringing in the MTV New Year Bash!!

We all know that Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato have been friends since they were 7. Guess what?
They will be together and start 2012 together.

Both Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato will be ringing in the MTV New Year Eve Bash in New York City.

Demi Lovato will be hosting with Tyler Poser. Whereas Selena, Jason Derulo, Mac Miller and J. Cole will perform.

Well this means that Selena will not be with Justin this New Year!

Selena had one hell of a year, dating Justin, performing in numerous functions, hosting many award show etc. This year was all Selena.

Even Demi went to rehab this year. P.s. I made this blog this year too.

2011 was all Selena and we hope it remains like that.

So what do you guys think about this new gig? Feel free to comment

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment