FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Wizards of Waverly Place Farewell!!



Wizards of Waverly Place, a show that changed the world of many including mine.

Sadly after 106 episodes of the legendary show which has won many awards including an Emmy.

Sadly all good things have an end and this was a great thing.  It premièred on 12 October 2007

Even though the shooting of the show ended in May 2011; the last time we will see it on television will be on January 6th 2012. It will be a 1 hour special on Disney Channel.

This show changed the way we look at David Henrie (Justin), Jake T Austin(Max), Jennifer Stone(Harper)  and Selena Gomez(Alex)

This will be a show that they would never forget. Below there is a video where they showed their emotional experience. In one interview I remember she said she went through puberty on that show.



So guys every time I think about this show I almost start crying and my heart sinks. Do you guys remember
the hat song.

What's that a hat
A crazy funky chunky hat
Overslept hair unsightly
Trying to look like Keira Knightly
We been there
We done that
                                                                                                                We see right through your funky hat. 

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment