FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Selena Gomez Cosmopolitan Photoshoot!!

First of all I want to thank @WeGomezLand and @Gomezstatic, without them I couldn't have done this post.

Selena Gomez has been featured in many magazines now. I have lost count and I am quite sure that many of you are in the same situation as I am.

Selena Gomez has been featured in Cosmopolitan now. She may be in the cover of the upcoming issue with Dakota Fanning and Megan Fox as reported by @MagzineShelf.

As for the photoshoot this may be the second most sexy and hot photoshoot just after the fragrance wet photoshoot.

Check out the covers below.






So guys what do you think about this new Sexy photoshoot. She is getting sexier by the day.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. I love selena gomez but now she's just turning into a slut. sorry girl, u better change back to ur good girl image or u else u would be losing a lot fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not trying to offend you or make you feel bad, but Selena is ot turnig into a slut. Actually she is the only young star (young I mean under 25 years), which still has not turned into a slut.

      Delete
    2. I kind of agree that shes turning into a slut, and i know that she is almost 20 but i don't really think its good for her image to be going from disney channel to this...

      Delete
  2. she is growing up...and doing so very gracefully. people who choose to call her degrading names (like the 'brave' anonymous person above)have a problem with change. There is nothing provocative or indecent in this picture for a 20 (almost) year old. Absolutely stunning.You go Gomez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selena Gomez Cosmopolitan 2012 Photo Shoot Pictures and Video

    http://i5.cc/Selena-Gomez-Cosmopolitan-2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, nice blog about Selena..

    modelNcelebrity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selena's Cosmopolitan photoshoots are gorgeous. Cosmo is a much different magazine than it was when she was on the cover and before then. I was one of the men that bought Cosmo every month. It was the best magazine. Plenty of sexy women and interesting things to read to say the least.

    ReplyDelete