FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Selena Gomez suggests Gifts for UNICEF and She loves Christmas!!

Selena Gomez has done many charity work for UNICEF for quite some time now.

This time Selena suggests UNICEF to choose gifts for the Give Back Program. This is the part of 12 Days of UNICEF.

She picked 3 bangles as the gift. You can get more information at http://fieldnotes.unicefusa.org/2011/12/12-days-of-unicef-day-selena-gomez-cards-and-gifts.html

Selena explained that Christmas is her favourite festival and totally loves it.

She say "Christmas is my favorite day of the year. I love being able to slow down and enjoy time with my family this way. I have so many great memories, and one tradition I have come to look forward to every year is making cheesecake with my Aunt Laveda. Every year we get together and make food all day long, and the last thing is always the cheesecake. The holidays would not be the same without this special touch. I have even shared this recipe on the CBS Early Show."

So guys how are you planning your Christmas?

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment