FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Selena Gomez Tops MuchMusic’s Top Hottest Girls List!!

Selena had an amazing year; we all know that. She has done some cute photshoots(Dream Out Loud) and some mouth opening hot photoshoots(Her new fragrance photoshoot).

Guess what Selena has topped the Much Much Music Hottest Girl list. Yes, we remember Selena being the host of Much Much Music Awards.

This is what Much Much Music had to say “She glammed up Europe this year in Monte Carlo, owned the stage at the 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards, and gets us jumping with Who Says and Love You Like A Love Song! Plus, I believe she’s dating some guy named Justin or something. If she’s not on your radar, I’m afraid you may not understand what HOT means…”"

Now lets talk about 'Irony' Selena Gomez beau topped the guys list.

So guys not a surprise to me. What are your comments?

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment