FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Friday, August 5, 2011

New Dream out Loud Collection by Selena Gomez!!

 Selena Gomez shows off some of her favorite new looks from the Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez Fall 2012 collection.

Selena Gomez posted on her own Facebook about the collection,

 “Hey Guys, I had so much fun shooting my fall Dream Out Loud collection! It’s in stores now and online: http://kmrt.us/FallDOL Let me know what your favorite look is!”
Check out the photo shoot below!

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always


1 comment:

  1. Selena Gomez changed my life aswell i love her so much i care about her like she's apart of my family she's beautiful, gorgous and caring i will never stop liking her no matter what! <3

    ReplyDelete