FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Selena Gomez Kissing Justin Bieber!!

Selena Gomez was caught kissing a poster of Justin Bieber. the Someday cutouts! 


Selena Gomez took a fun pic of herself leaning in to give a cardboard cutout of her boyfriend a big smooch right on the cheek. How cute is that?


Check out the picture above.


Feel free to comment.


Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment