FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Selena Gomez Glamour Magazine Interview and Photoshoot!!


She has already had a successful career that has spanned a decade.
But even Selena Gomez admits to feeling insecure and pressured to conform in Hollywood.

Selena Gomez talked candidly to Glamour magazine about how she deals with being a young celebrity while modelling the fall's hottest beauty trends.

When asked by the magazine if it is hard being young and a Hollywood star, she responded:
 'Yeah, you have this pressure [to fit in] and you want people to like you. I try my best to be a good person and be the best I can be.'
She takes inspiration from her peers, and become close with her recent Monte Carlo co-stars Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy. 
'I was nervous and intimidated because they are older and had worked on movies before, but they were the best girls I could have been paired up with! They were so sweet and took me under their wing.'

Selena's platinum selling song Who Says, off her new album, contains the lyrics 'Who says you're not star potential?' and the actress admits that she can relate to that having been told that on several occasions. 
'I had someone tell me that today,' she claims.'And when I was 11 years old, I had a grown woman who was a casting director tell me that I was not strong enough to carry the lead in any project. Now I’m doing things that I love, and I’m working really hard. I never want to play the victim or anything, but of course everybody deals with it.' (That women will be dying of shame right now)

Selena says that being true to her Disney fan base is one of the most important things to her as her career progresses. 
'That’s my goal! Disney and my fans have gotten me to where I’m at, so I would never want to do anything that would offend them. I’m going to get older and turn into a woman, but right now I hope I can make projects that everybody is able to go out and see.'
Her constant use of social networking sites will help her with this. 

'I love that I can stay connected with my fans and be able to tell them what’s going on—their opinions are so important to me. But at the same time, it’s very weird. I think the Internet can be a great thing but also really evil. Something can instantly hurt your feelings.'
With the fame comes sacrifice but she claims she wouldn't change her life and the attention it brings.

'Sure, but I think it would be selfish of me to say that, because I asked for this life. I understand that’s part of the job. I just put my head down and continue to walk forward.'
Some of the negative attention brought to her has been because of her relationship with Justin bieber. 

'I’m 19, so I feel like everything that I’m doing right now should not be taken too seriously. I should be able to have fun and enjoy where I’m at! So I don’t want to spend my time hiding or worrying about all of that.'
Yet the star has been threatened, on several occasions by the Bieber fans. (IDIOTS)

'Yeah, I’m human, so of course certain things sometimes hurt. I just laugh at it,' she says.
Seriously guys why?

Well now we cant wait for the September Addition :P

Check out the PHOTOSHOOT BELOW!!




Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always


No comments:

Post a Comment