FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Selena Gomez will Host the Mtv VMA Pre Show!!

With the already star studded VMA (Video Music Awards) the only thing that was missing is now filled.

Selena Gomez is all set to host the pre show of the Mtv VMA! She will host the show on Sunday 28th August in front of Nokia Theatre Los Angeles.

When interviewed by Mtv she portrayed her happiness.

Selena said "I am very excited to be a part of the 2011 VMA's! After all of my years watching the VMA's, the pre show has always been one of my favorite parts. It is a true honour to be hosting from the black carpet this year."

Mtv personalities as well as artist Cobra Starship will be co-hosting the show with Selena Gomez.

I cant wait to see the pre show.

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment