FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Selena Gomez at the VMA Pre show!!

Selena Hosted the MTV VMA pre show and without a doubt it was a success.

Justin Bieber came into picture again when he kissed Selena while she was interviewing her. Below is the interview.
"I'm here with the one-and-only Justin Bieber," Selena said when she introduced the singer with a smile. "Who are you wearing? Can you please talk about that?"
"I have my snake," Justin said, displaying a live pet reptile in his hand. "I have red pants and cheetah shoes."
"What's your snake's name?" Selena expertly followed up.
"My snake's name is Johnson," Justin responded.
"You're up for Best Male Video," Selena continued. "I wanna know — you're up against Eminem and Bruno Mars — do you feel a little nervous at all?"
"You know, I'm just excited to be in the category with such amazing people," Justin said of his fellow nominees. "I'm just happy to be here."
"Rumored to be performing is Jay-Z and Kanye [West], and I know you like them both," Selena continued, adding a bit of her Bieber expertise to the conversation. "Are you excited to see them perform?"
"Very excited," Justin said. "I heard that it was kind of a last minute thing, but I'm really excited."
"I'm excited to see Beyoncé too," Justin said with a grin.
"Good,"Selena said, clearly pleased with their work.
"Thank you so much. Thank you for hanging out, babe," she said to Justin, as Justin leaned in to plant a sweet kiss on Selena's cheek. 

Selena Gomez also met her child hood best friend Demi Lovato at the black carpet.

The show was an utter success with fans screaming.

Selena came in a Black dress! Quite surprising as Mandy doesn't likes Selena wearing black.

AS it is said Pictures say louder than words you can check out the pictures below and the Kissing Video.





Here is the Video.
and another one
Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You are so adorable Selena... Please come to Russia

    ReplyDelete