FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Selena Gomez breaks up with Justin Bieber?


Selena Gomez may have broken up with Justin Bieber as she or may be referring to an old boy friend, has vowed never to change herself for a guy again.
"I wasn't myself for a year. I think that was really damaging. I felt like it was me who was always trying to be perfect for him," contactmusic.com quoted Selena.
"Everyone around me hated him but I didn't listen. I think I had to go through it because now I'm the strongest I've been. I dare someone to try and change me again," she a

Selena also admits that she lost her sense of fun until her romance with Bieber was over.

"I always dressed nice. I don't think he ever saw me in sweatpants - and I love sweatpants. I'd always be well-mannered and go to his favourite restaurants or whatever. 
There was a point where I lost myself completely. I didn't smile as much, I didn't laugh as much. I wasn't a goofball. I didn't get up and dance like I usually do," said Selena 
"And when that one ended, I didn't know where I was. But I got it back and was really happy. My family was happy to have me back," she added.
What do you think? Feel free to comment.


Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com 

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys just got to know that this was actually spoken for one of her ex.. dont knw which one as she id not mention it.. if you have any idea email me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude damn they haven't broken up ,then why is every1 sayin that they hv ??????

    ReplyDelete