FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Is Selena Gomez Bipolar??


What is going on with Hollyweird lately? Everyone from Charlie Sheen, to Catherine Zeta-Jones, to Demi Lovato has some sort of bi-polar disorder. My goodness, is it contagious?


One might think so… because apparently squeaky clean Disney bird Selena Gomez has a “sense of bipolar-ness”.

What does that mean? Who knows really, but the young ingenue admits to waking up feeling great and happy and then having her mood flip into sadness on a dime.


Don’t know what she’s complaining about, I mean she leads a great life. She’s loved and viewed by fans and critics as the ‘good girl’, but she wants nothing to do with the good girl thing.


From Selena’s mouth; “The biggest thing that bothers me about that is I never said I wanted to be the good girl.”


“I just wanted to be known for my work. I love my work, my fans. It does bother me that I am being put in that corner.”


I hope this is not for real, because I like Selena. I wish her nothing but goodness, even if she doesn’t want it.


You think maybe her feeling blue has something to do with boyfriend Justin Bieber‘s fans threatening her all the time? It’s possible.


Tell me your take on this in the comments section!

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Personally I totally agree with you. My mom mixes up Demi's and Selena's songs all the time because how close there style can be. Also I get that having like a title that someone else gave you can be annoying. But you can change it, all she has to do is change her act slightly and not care so much about the "title" she is given. Yet I still love Selena and wish her the best.

    ReplyDelete