FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Katy Perry Writes a Song for Selena Gomez new Album!!


Selena Gomez has spoken about a song on her next album 'Otherside' which Katy Perry gave her. This Album is going to be Electrifying  
'That's How I Like It' is written by the 'Firework' star and is described by Selena as being "Very cheeky and very Katy". Elaborating further to Dose.ca, Selena said:
"Katy Perry gave me a song that is very cheeky and very Katy, which I’m really excited for everyone to hear."

Adding: "It’s called “That’s How I Like It.” It’s really funny. It’s about how a woman’s going to defend herself in a relationship, like, “You’re going to cook dinner for me, I want you to bring me my food. Massage my feet.” And basically it’s very woman-empowering, so it’s very, very fun, it’s very upbeat."

Selena also spoke about a song on 'Otherside' that was co-written by none other than Britney Spears.
"It’s called “Whiplash.” She wrote most of the song with two co-writers I went in and recorded the song with."
Asked if the track is anything like Britney's album 'Femme Fatale', 
Selena said: "I don’t think I can go anywhere near as insane as that record is, that record is so good. It’s a different version of it. It is still very techno and dance-y, but it’s a different version."
Selena Gomez and The Scene release 'Otherside' in June.
Cant wait at all!!
Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always

weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment