FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Selena Gomez will Co-Host the MMVA!!


She can sing, act and top bestdressed lists. But it takes a special sort of talent to MC the carnival of pop, glitz and highdecibel squealing that is the MuchMusic Video Awards.


Selena Gomez is this year's celebrity co-host!!



Lady Gaga is already scheduled to perform and she’s sure to bring her own sense of style to the show… whether it’s showing up in a plastic egg or wearing an outfit made of raw food.
Selena’s fans won’t have to worry about star being stuck with hosting duties all night though, because she’s also going to be taking to the stage to do some performing of her own.
Here is a small interview with Selena Gomez.
Q: How are you feeling about hosting the MMVAs?


A: I'm so stoked. A little nervous, I'm definitely a little nervous - but I can't wait. It's going to be really fun.


Q: What hosting experience do you have? Have you ever done anything like this before?


A: No, which is crazy. I think that's what's going to make this better, just because I've never hosted anything before, and something as big as the MuchMusic Video Awards is kind of a big step, so I think that's why I'm probably nervous.


Q: All we know about this year's show so far, apart from the fact you'll be co-hosting, is that Lady Gaga's going to be performing. Are you a fan?


A: Oh, of course I'm a fan. I've never encountered her. I did walk past her at the MTV Music Awards and was kind of star-struck.


Q: What are your plans for the show?


A: We're still working all that out. I think once I get up there I'm going to try working out a couple things, and come up with a couple ideas with my band even . I'm hoping to perform something off the new record. The first single off the new album is Who Says, and I'm hoping to perform my second single off the third record, Love You Like a Love Song.


Q: It feels like you just put out A Year Without Rain (Gomez's previous album, September 2010). What are you trying differently on the one that's coming out June 28?


A: We did this one quickly. Originally, I was only going to record four new songs in the studio to release before I go on tour. I wanted to release a couple of new songs for my fans, so when they came to the tour they'd have new material to rock out to.


Q: Who were you working with?


A:I worked with Tim James and Antonina Armato, from Rock Mafia ... Katy Perry gave me a song that is very cheeky and very Katy, which I'm really excited for everyone to hear.


Q: What's the Katy Perry song about?


A: It's called That's How I Like It. It's really funny. It's about how a woman's going to defend herself in a relationship, like, "You're going to cook dinner for me, I want you to bring me my food. Massage my feet." And basically it's very womanempowering, so it's very, very fun, it's very upbeat.


Q: The Britney Spears song: What did she contribute on that song?


A: She did one, and it's called Whiplash. She wrote most of the song with two co-writers I went in and recorded the song with.


Q: Is it true you're planning on doing a tribute to Britney Spears' music on your tour?


A: I am. She was the first record that I ever bought.

The 2011 Much Music Video Awards will air live on MuchMusic in Canada and Fuse in the United States at 9 pm ET on Sunday, June 19th.
Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment