FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Selena Gomez is Going to Name Her Third Album As OTHERSIDE...

For all the Selenators, Selena Gomez has announced the title for her third album. 


Thats right the most awaited album of the year has been titled. The title is "Otherside". 


Well the name suggests that Selena Gomez wants to show the world the other side of her life to her fans. The album will release on June 28th and will have the self relieving song "Who Says" 


Selena Gomez announced it on her Facebook, "3rd  Album 'Otherside' out June 28th, cant wait for you to hear it"


On Monday, May 2, she shared to her FB friends, "Recording the spainsh version of Who Says :) Dices, que soy imperfecta."   


After the album is released, Selena will go on a headlining tour. Speaking of what she plans for the upcoming travelling show, she gushed, "I want it to be a big rave. A G-rated rave. I want it to feel like a party. I'm going to do different covers and I just want it to be really fun and just a big party. We're going to do a Britney [Spears] tribute." 

Selena Gomez is going to kick off the gig this summer on July 28 at Mizner Park Amphitheatre in Boca Raton, FL, and wrap it up on September 12 at Western Washington Fair in Puyallup, WA. She has tapped Allstar Weekend as her supporting act throughout the tour. CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment