FOR YOU SELENA GOMEZ...on behalf of us Selenators

Selena Gomez, changed me and my life. Throughout my life,I haven't seen such a perfect person! She sings well, is an excellent actress, and a terrific friend. Selena itself is very kind and responsive, I think... She has many friends and good friends in Hollywood, and this speaks really a lot about her! I believe that hating her is just silly.She likes each of her fans. And if you don't like it, with whom she is friendly or communicates, it's not your will specifying her what she should do or not do! She's just gorgeous, I love you Selena!❤

Dear Selena Gomez! We support you for a long time in all situations. You are for us all, like our queen, you're an inspiration! We want you to know that we will always be with you! Pay no attention to jealous people, because you're the best Selena! Thank you for you. I hope you see me some day a fan since 2006!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Selena Gomez and The Scene to Perform at Good Morning America!!


Selena Gomez and the Scene will be joining the line up for Good Morning America‘s summer concert series. They will be joining the likes of Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj. American Idol‘s contestants will also be singing in the series. It will kick off on May 27th.
This is big news for Selena and her band! It is a great honor for any star to do this series, let alone someone who is a Disney star. Selena is crossing over to the top 40 nicely, this is even more proof of that. I hope we can see more of her success in crossing over into mainstream pop.
Are you excited for the annual concert series? 
Do you think they pick the best of the best? 
I think they pick out current stars, which works out well for their ratings. I would love to see some older bands perform on the series, but who ever is current and hip seems to be their picks.
Proud to be a Selenator
Love and Peace Always
weareselenators@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment